What does do in Golang?
Go (often referred to as Golang) is a programming language designed by Google engineers Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson.
Go is statically typed, compiled, and syntactically similar to C, with the added benefits of memory safety, garbage collection, structural typing, and CSP-style concurrency.
The Go gopher is an iconic mascot and one of the most distinctive features of the Go project. In this post we’ll talk about its origins, evolution, and behavior.
This programming language comprises tools that let programmers use memory in a secure way, collect garbage, manage objects, and allows them to type statically with concurrency.
Below are some best ways to learn Golang easily and smartly.
- Articles written on Ardan Labs. All Posts The only disadvantage with these articles are that, you need some peek concentration to grasp what he was trying to convey.
- Wanna build something with what you’ve learn. gophercises.com. This is a fantastic website to learn and build something. The guy teaches something practically with code.
- For the beginners, the Go Tour website is the best platform to start with. It is a tutorial platform where learners can run their own code snippets. This tool is also available offline, which is divided into different module sets explaining different concepts.
- Another best resource is Effective Go which is freely available on the official Go website. Apart from including the syntax references, it also comprises a complete explanation of each feature.
- Once the basics of Go language are clear, the best resource to implement it using examples is Go By Example. It gives good examples right from working with JSON to how the creation of a buffered channel.
- A freely available online mini-book has a complete list of basic concepts and structures (such as control flows, concurrency, interfaces, etc.) that are required to learn Golang.
- The Go Programming Language Follow this youtube channel to get some recent updates.